Jumma Mubarak is a day of immense significance for Muslims all around the world. It is the sixth day of the Islamic week and marks the day when Muslims gather in the mosque for congregational prayers. This weekly prayer is called Jumma prayer and is considered mandatory for all adult Muslim men. On this day, Muslims seek blessings from Allah and pray for peace, prosperity, and well-being for themselves and their loved ones. Here are some Jumma Mubarak quotes, dua, and wishes to make your day more special.
Jumma Mubarak Quotes:
- “The best day on which the sun has risen is Friday. On this day Adam was created, and on this day he was sent down to earth.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- “Jumma Mubarak, may the blessings of Allah be with you and your family always.”
- “Friday is the balance of the week, Ramadan is the balance of the year and Hajj is the balance of life.” – Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani
- “The believer’s shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- “Friday is the day of acceptance of Dua.” – Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
Jumma Mubarak Dua:
O Allah! We ask You for blessings on this day of Jumma, and we seek Your forgiveness for our sins. We ask You to shower Your mercy upon us and guide us towards the straight path. O Allah! Grant us success in this world and the Hereafter, and protect us from the punishment of the grave and the Hellfire. Ameen.
Jumma Mubarak Wishes:
- May Allah bless you and your family with happiness, prosperity, and good health on this blessed day of Jumma. Jumma Mubarak!
- May the blessings of Allah be with you and your loved ones today and always. Jumma Mubarak!
- May Allah accept all your prayers and grant you success in this world and the Hereafter. Jumma Mubarak!
- On this blessed day of Jumma, I pray that Allah showers His mercy upon you and blesses you with all that you desire. Jumma Mubarak!
- May this Jumma bring you peace, happiness, and contentment in your life. Jumma Mubarak!
Jumma Mubarak Quotes In Urdu
In conclusion, Jumma Mubarak is a special day for Muslims, and it is important to make the most of it by seeking Allah’s blessings and praying for our loved ones. These quotes, dua, and wishes can help us make our Jumma more meaningful and inspiring. May Allah bless us all and grant us success in this world and the Hereafter. Jumma Mubarak!